
Started on May 24, 2009 : in progress
Seen what not, on the life’s (struggling) stride,
Shattered all over was my pride.
Rules I followed, didn't want to abide,
Preferences of mine were kept aside,
Deadly impacts from all over, tide by tide,
Life within me out of breath finally died.
Now the phoenix is raising, stretching its wings,
opening its eyes, love around and nothing to cringe,
the whole world is mine, its me who is all around,
nothing is separate, that's the new meaning I found,
I am destined to go higher and higher.
says my soul, not just a fancied desire.
whatever it takes, whatever it breaks.
let it be that way, even the whole earth shakes.
It will be done for the higher cause and it will be like that.
I am just a face of divine, don't claim be a messiah or a prophet.
not seeking for the glory, for whatever is being done through me,
cause i am neither a doer nor a proprietor of the services.
Shattered all over was my pride.
Rules I followed, didn't want to abide,
Preferences of mine were kept aside,
Deadly impacts from all over, tide by tide,
Life within me out of breath finally died.
Now the phoenix is raising, stretching its wings,
opening its eyes, love around and nothing to cringe,
the whole world is mine, its me who is all around,
nothing is separate, that's the new meaning I found,
I am destined to go higher and higher.
says my soul, not just a fancied desire.
whatever it takes, whatever it breaks.
let it be that way, even the whole earth shakes.
It will be done for the higher cause and it will be like that.
I am just a face of divine, don't claim be a messiah or a prophet.
not seeking for the glory, for whatever is being done through me,
cause i am neither a doer nor a proprietor of the services.
No comments:
Post a Comment